If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

There it is! All caught up. :D




Wow!! After the Greatt Jane Frenzy, I am all caught up with my monthly fabric deliveries.  :D   Here's what just emerged in the last two days:



E-13

G-1

G-2

H-1

H-2

H-3

I-1

I-2

I-3

J-2

J-3

LS-7

LS-8

RS-7

RS-8


It's exciting to me to look at the chart when we moved to Colorado at the very end of June (which shows it way behind)







compared to today's chart, all caught up:



















A couple of weeks ago, several folks asked how I get so many Baby Janes done in a short time frame without devoting 24/7 to them. I'll post about that next time, when I'm back to only having a couple of blocks per post to share.

In the meantime, it's somebody else's turn to share their Jane project.  ;D

8 comments:

Lynette said...

.

Marit said...

Yes, please share your secret soon!

Vicki ♥ said...

I love your blocks Lyn and you certainly have flown thru them. I am in awe to how many you have done. I look forward to hearing about how you get so many done too :) Hugs Vicki x

Kristen King said...

I know you told long ago where you get your fabrics from, but I can't remember, can you share again? Your blocks are just beautiful!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful Janes! Congratulations on getting so many wonderful blocks finished!

Julianne said...

Wow - you are on fire!! Haven't done one for August yet!!

Sue Daurio said...

Wow, those are gorgeous!! What progress you made. Can't wait to hear your tips.

Jane's Addicted. said...

I love seeing your updated chart. I was plenty impressed by the first one! : ) Keep up the great work!