If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Last week's final wave of little Janes.

Here are the blocks I finished up last week. In addition to these I also completed LS8 triangle "Northern Lights".

Here is what my progress looked like by the time I was done:

Pretty good progress for me - I was very happy.
But wait there's MORE...I spent the entire weekend on Jane as well. I'll have the grand reveal for you all in just a couple of days!

Wishing you all a Happy & Productive week!

exhausted but happy....

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Look at that chart!! :D woohoo!

Jane's Addicted. said...

Blown away by the chart - you are so close! And it looks amaaaazing.

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow you are flying high!! Fantastic blocks :) Well done :) Hugs Vicki xx

Julianne said...

Wow...........soooo close to finished!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Wow - I so look forward to seeing your completed masterpiece!