If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jane's Cushions.

Finally I have managed to find a couple of zippers in the colours I wanted to make the first round of DJ blocks I made, into a couple of cushions.

It  was harder finding the zippers that what it was to make the cushions. The fronts hung for a months on my coat hanger on the wall, in my sewing room. Eventually found the zippers in a quilting shop.






This cushion I gave to my daughter-in-law as like me Tamara is a cushion freak.





This cushion I have kept for myself.

3 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

:)

Liz said...

They look great. Cushion Queen.

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a great way to use DJ blocks!
These turned out wonderful.