If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Jane's Cushions.

Finally I have managed to find a couple of zippers in the colours I wanted to make the first round of DJ blocks I made, into a couple of cushions.

It  was harder finding the zippers that what it was to make the cushions. The fronts hung for a months on my coat hanger on the wall, in my sewing room. Eventually found the zippers in a quilting shop.






This cushion I gave to my daughter-in-law as like me Tamara is a cushion freak.





This cushion I have kept for myself.

4 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

:)

Liz said...

They look great. Cushion Queen.

cucki said...

So sweet x

Aunt 'Reen said...

What a great way to use DJ blocks!
These turned out wonderful.