If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Latest Babies

They sprinkle in, slowly - but surely. I added sashing to the little pile that had accumulated and finished up the A, B, and C rows. Still waiting for more of the spotlight fabrics before I choose the cornerstone fabrics, so it'll be quite a while before I sew any rows to each other. Since those long seams will be far-spaced in time, I really don't mind doing entire rows at once. But if I were assembling the quilt at one shot, I'd much rather do it in growing rectangular chunks!

B-11

D-3

E-2

TR-12

And the current state of being:


5 comments:

Lynette said...

.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

All fantastic as usual! You'll have this finished in no time. Just love them all.

Retrogirl said...

beautiful colors & fabulous blocks!

Julianne said...

Fabulous colours! Must get to those triangles!!

Angie in SoCal said...

Hey, you've done a lot! Loving the colors.