If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's nice having these bright Janes to work on when other projects are out of my colorways.

C-10

TR-10

Been sashing them as I go along and they hang out to share the cheer. Took me forever to decide how I wanted to set them. Finally decided since I was doing a bright, cheery rainbow to chase away the blues of being a newly empty-nest mom, I'd set them in the sky, where we find real-life rainbows.

6 comments:

Lynette said...

(self-tag to get email notices)

Vicki ♥ said...

Oh Wow Lyn.....they look amazing and so pretty :) I like the idea of sashing as you go and I might have to do that with mine now. Hugs
Vicki x

Julianne said...

I LOVE the bright colours. I am sashing each row as I go too. Eases the pain!

Larissa said...

This is beautiful!! And those two blocks look Very well made!!

quilter501 said...

Stunning! Look so well made.

Tina said...

I have just found this group-let me first say WOW-second, let me say, I love the blue sashing! What a great idea. I also like the idea of sashing as you go-I only have 4 blocks done, so now sashing to worry about yet!