If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A-5 and A-7

This block (A-7) I do not have much time to make this block. So I did the four petales with application to hand. Other people do two petals with traditional hand-application and the other two petals with application to inverted hand.

And this block (A-5) I developed the technique of paper piecing.
Have a nice day and thank you for your comments.

Yasmin
www.patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Lovely blocks, Yasmin. I like the fabrics you used.

Julianne said...

Ditto - fabrics are lovely!!

Sue Daurio said...

Great blocks. I really like the red and white, very pretty.

Lynette said...

Hi, Yasmin - I did the same thing with A-3. :D I'm all about keeping each one as simple as possible!