If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jane's Addicted - May Update

The Jane's Addicted "key", three new blue diamond blocks, and a new (to me) antique top...

My main layout worksheet: this one shows the large "diamond of diamonds."The idea is that blocks with a diamond motif will form a large diamond (all in blues), and the blocks withan "X" motif will form a large X. The other blocks are more or less organized by motif in "trips" but I will probably still do some rearranging. The outer corners will be mostly tans and browns.


"Arietty's Got a Case of the Cabin Fever" - aka A-9, Cabin Fever
"LulaMae from Tulip, Texas" - aka G-9, Mary's Journey
"Miss Minnie Fay" - aka B-4, Chris's Soccer Field
A few of the prettier fabrics in an antique top I just got from my sister.

- Jane's Addicted.
http://janesaddicted.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

My Life In Quilts said...

That's really clever. It should look wonderful! Be sure to post this when you are finished!

Vicki ♥ said...

Great idea and lots of working out. Love your blocks....they are perfect :) Hugs Vicki x

Larissa said...

How very clever!! I would not have noticed it myself, but I really love that!!! ... Your blocks are gorgeous! Perfect points and perfect fabrics!!!

Minka's Studio said...

I LOVE your layout. I had considered something like this but never got around to figuring it out. Your blocks look great!