If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jane's Addicted - May Update

The Jane's Addicted "key", three new blue diamond blocks, and a new (to me) antique top...

My main layout worksheet: this one shows the large "diamond of diamonds."The idea is that blocks with a diamond motif will form a large diamond (all in blues), and the blocks withan "X" motif will form a large X. The other blocks are more or less organized by motif in "trips" but I will probably still do some rearranging. The outer corners will be mostly tans and browns.


"Arietty's Got a Case of the Cabin Fever" - aka A-9, Cabin Fever
"LulaMae from Tulip, Texas" - aka G-9, Mary's Journey
"Miss Minnie Fay" - aka B-4, Chris's Soccer Field
A few of the prettier fabrics in an antique top I just got from my sister.

- Jane's Addicted.
http://janesaddicted.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

My Life In Quilts said...

That's really clever. It should look wonderful! Be sure to post this when you are finished!

Vicki ♥ said...

Great idea and lots of working out. Love your blocks....they are perfect :) Hugs Vicki x

Larissa said...

How very clever!! I would not have noticed it myself, but I really love that!!! ... Your blocks are gorgeous! Perfect points and perfect fabrics!!!

Minka said...

I LOVE your layout. I had considered something like this but never got around to figuring it out. Your blocks look great!