If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yay...I am a Janiac!!

Thanks for the invite, I have been doing this for a few years now... very slowly I might add, I started using brights and quilters muslin but wasn't happy with the result, that was September 2009, so in June 2010  restarted using civil war fabrics and mottled tea stain background.
I won't overload your with pics so here is the last one I have made. L10

3 comments:

Josie McRazie said...

I had to put mine to rest for a moment and do some other things! but I started mine and it has been a journey!! Keep it up!

manos de chicureo said...

I would like to join to Janiac. I have been doing D. Jane for a four months ago. I think that I could post one or two blocks in a month.
My comments would be brief because my language is Spanish and helped me a lot with Google Translator. Or can I publish in Spanish?
I liked the initiative to create this link and sew together.
Yasmin
manosdechicureo@gmail.com
patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com

Larissa said...

Loving these colours Sue!! What a beautiful block!