If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A few of my Modern Janes



Here is a sampling of blocks that I've completed for my Modern Jane quilt.
I recently started this quilt for a class/club that I'm teaching at a local shop in VA. I created a 13 month structured program for my students to follow along with. The ultimate goal is for everyone to have their quilt tops completed at the end of the program.



Although my local students are starting month #3 of the club, I just started a new blog a few weeks ago sharing my 13 Months of Jane with my online friends. I'm starting at Month #1 for those that wished to start at the beginning. Here is the progress I've made on my Civil War jane as well:




I really enjoy seeing all the beautiful Jane blocks shared in this group!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Those colours are gorgeous, I love it!

Retrogirl said...

I LOVE IT!! Awesome progress! I may have some kaffe bits for you if I finish up the FWQAL blocks soon, if you're interested.