If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jane's Addicted - Introduction

Hi all, so happy to have found this blog... Just a few shots to share "where I'm at..."

My blog is called Jane's Addicted - a name I'm guessing everyone here will understand. Here's the link if you're interested. http://janesaddicted.blogspot.com/

I enjoy seeing everyone's process & lots of pictures. Hope to start sewing again soon...


some triangles, pieced and blank...
random blocks...
the center and surrounding star blocks...



diamonds all in blue.

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love all your blocks and your fabric choices. Wonderful job!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful blocks! Your fabric choices are wonderful too!

Lynette said...

Look at that - I never noticed the center was immediately surrounded by stars. . . lol!!!

Minka said...

Love your blocks and colors!

Retrogirl said...

Great job!