If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jane's Addicted - Introduction

Hi all, so happy to have found this blog... Just a few shots to share "where I'm at..."

My blog is called Jane's Addicted - a name I'm guessing everyone here will understand. Here's the link if you're interested. http://janesaddicted.blogspot.com/

I enjoy seeing everyone's process & lots of pictures. Hope to start sewing again soon...


some triangles, pieced and blank...
random blocks...
the center and surrounding star blocks...



diamonds all in blue.

5 comments:

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

I love all your blocks and your fabric choices. Wonderful job!

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful blocks! Your fabric choices are wonderful too!

LynCC said...

Look at that - I never noticed the center was immediately surrounded by stars. . . lol!!!

Minka's Studio said...

Love your blocks and colors!

RETRO-Fabulous Blog said...

Great job!