If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I would much rather be making more of these than trimming shrubs!

It's been quite a while since I had any Baby Jane finishes, but several of them are suddenly materializing out of the stack of foundation-piecing that's been creeping along the past few weeks:


D-5

E-3
Yeah, I sewed the pinwheel
the wrong way around.
Oh, Well!  ;D

E-4
No, it's sewn the right way -
Blogger just spun it.  :)

F-2

F-4

TR-13

And a current progress chart:



3 comments:

Aunt 'Reen said...

Beautiful blocks - such pretty fabrics too!

Retrogirl said...

beautiful fabric choices, will make for an amazing quilt!

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

This is very nice! Such a beautiful color scheme choice! I would love to know how you are making your chart with your real blocks if you have time to share that sometime. Thanks!