If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

More D's and 3 rows joined

I have been busy on DJ again and decided at last to join some rows together. Rows A-C are now joined so I feel like I am getting somewhere at last.
I have also completed some more D blocks and with only 4 to go I should have row D joined on in no time..............

D-5

D-6

D-7

D-8

D-9

Rows A-C


11 comments:

Pip said...

Looks beautiful Julianne, seeing the rows joined together does give you the incentive to keep going, you're over a quarter of the way now.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

You have been busy and they are all lovely.

Sandi@Piecemeal Quilts said...

The blocks are beautiful, and I really like seeing the rows together. It looks like fine china.

LynCC said...

ooo D9 looks so cool, like it's woven :)

Pamela said...

Be still my heart! I love the blue and white blocks, and seeing them all together....sigh!

Julianne said...

Thank-you girls for all your words of encouragement. It is finally starting to take shape......

Vicki ♥ said...

Your blocks and rows look fantastic! You are steaming ahead now Julianne :) hugs Vicki x

Minka's Studio said...

Lovely! I especially like the first one.
Minka

RETRO-Fabulous Blog said...

Beautiful blocks & good on you getting rows joined already! Looks fantastic!!

Lynny said...

your blue dear jane looks sooo lovely, congrats..hugs

ANudge said...

Awesome work. Love your color scheme also.