If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Monday, February 11, 2013

AQA Dear Jane Exhibition


I went to the exhibition late on Friday and it did take a while for me to find mine!! It was in the far left hand row, second in! I also loved Angela Davis's coloured Liberty (which won the people's choice) and was lucky enough to meet her and we spent ages discussing our hunt for Liberty fabrics!!

There is a photo of her quilt here:
http://apieceofclothstudio.blogspot.com.au

Her friend was even wearing a Liberty dress - I had the fabric in my quilt!! Here she is pointing it out - we did have a laugh!


It was great to see so many versions of Jane's quilt all in one space..........it has given me the inspiration to get on with all those triangles!!!!
Thanks Vicki for letting us know about this wonderful exhibition.




3 comments:

Lynette said...

I WISH I could get to it!

SUSSEXMOUSE said...

Your quilt is stunning and looks perfect. It has helped me decide what colour to make my squares when I start mine....blue ! Take care now. Marion x

Minka said...

Remind me....where was this event? What was the name of the exhibit? Are pictures posted anywhere? Flickr?