If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BLOCKS FROM A-9 TO B-3


Long time no post. I've gone back to the Dear Jane blocks. Now that I have the book and with the help of Quilt That blog I begin to sew the block in sequence.

Very easy to make the blocks B1, B2 and B3. The block A-13 presents a lot of work and difficulty, I finally had a good result. Finally, I developed the four cones of block A-10 hand-applied.



Yasmin
patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Keep at it Yasmin!! It is worth is as you watch it grow!!

Carmen y Prady said...

Preciosos. Te han quedado muy bien.
Un beso.

cucki said...

keep it up dear x

Aunt 'Reen said...

You are making wonderful progress!

ANudge said...

They are beautiful.
Encantada

LynCC said...

Yes - your work is very nicely done!

Vicki ♥ said...

Very nice blocks and fabrics are lovely :) hugs Vicki x