If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BLOCKS FROM A-9 TO B-3


Long time no post. I've gone back to the Dear Jane blocks. Now that I have the book and with the help of Quilt That blog I begin to sew the block in sequence.

Very easy to make the blocks B1, B2 and B3. The block A-13 presents a lot of work and difficulty, I finally had a good result. Finally, I developed the four cones of block A-10 hand-applied.



Yasmin
patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Julianne said...

Keep at it Yasmin!! It is worth is as you watch it grow!!

Carmen y Prady said...

Preciosos. Te han quedado muy bien.
Un beso.

cucki said...

keep it up dear x

Aunt 'Reen said...

You are making wonderful progress!

Angie in SoCal said...

They are beautiful.
Encantada

Lynette said...

Yes - your work is very nicely done!

Vicki ♥ said...

Very nice blocks and fabrics are lovely :) hugs Vicki x