If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Block A-6


A-6 Uncle Homer


Yay finally got around to starting my Dear Jane quilt in civil war reproduction fabrics.

Very happy with the look of this block and so glad I have started the quilt again from scratch.

Went to compare the new block with the old block and in the last 2 days, I have managed to loose (I like to say misplaced) my 14 old blocks.

Loved playing and picking from my beautiful fabrics and I so hope to get another block made very soon.


HUGGLES
Lucky mrgreen

4 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

.

Sue W ♥ said...

well done love the fabric

Vicki ♥ said...

Fancy loosing your other ones? Now thats something I would do :) Block looks great and nice fabric. HUgs Vicki x

Doris said...

Woo hoo, well done Leanne. Looking forward to seeing more!