If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A3 Hunter's Moon - finally one block finished!

STOP PRESS: I have completed one Dear Jane block yesterday afternoon!

OK it was a relatively easy one that I choose to do with reverse applique but it is a milestone for me as I hadn't done a block since 2007. I did 3 triangles in 2010 but that was the extent of my progress in the last 4 to 5 years. Anyway, here is my A3 which will definitely feature in the "Finished is better than Perfect" category!
This blocks now bring me to 112 blocks completed and 2415 pieces altogether.
I have selected a new block for this week, I'll try to complete B12 while also working on one (or more) triangles if possible.
Celine

2 comments:

Marg said...

Looks good to me. I think for this quilt, finished is definitely the way to go - I think Jane would approve this attitude as well.

Julianne said...

Looks great........can you post your triangles too?