If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A3 Hunter's Moon - finally one block finished!

STOP PRESS: I have completed one Dear Jane block yesterday afternoon!

OK it was a relatively easy one that I choose to do with reverse applique but it is a milestone for me as I hadn't done a block since 2007. I did 3 triangles in 2010 but that was the extent of my progress in the last 4 to 5 years. Anyway, here is my A3 which will definitely feature in the "Finished is better than Perfect" category!
This blocks now bring me to 112 blocks completed and 2415 pieces altogether.
I have selected a new block for this week, I'll try to complete B12 while also working on one (or more) triangles if possible.
Celine

2 comments:

Marg H said...

Looks good to me. I think for this quilt, finished is definitely the way to go - I think Jane would approve this attitude as well.

Julianne said...

Looks great........can you post your triangles too?