If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Finally Something to Show

This is the first time I have been able to post some new blocks after I revealed what I started back in 2007.  I had intention of making some of my blocks last month but that didn't happen.  So I stopped all other sewing for an afternoon so I could do what I had planned, and that is to get back to working on my DJ.
C-9


A-6


C-12


B-1



It feels so good that I have actually made a few. It's like getting back on a bike, it all come backs to you .

Till next time
Kat
=^..^=

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Your B-1 is so cute with the little butterflies!

Vicki ♥ said...

Wow...lovely blocks and it does feel good to be back making them.....I must make some to catch up :) hugs Vicki x

Marg said...

Love the fussy cutting. Your colours are beautiful. Congratulations getting back into it.

Pip said...

Love the fussy cuts on B1, really makes the block stand out.

Julianne said...

I love your flowery buttons!!!!

Minka said...

The one with four dots is sweet.