If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

These two blocks are my contribution for the month of January. These blocks I did with Paper Piecing technique and following the most that I can the original colors ofthe quilt DJ.

I take this opportunity to wish you a successful and prosperous in all respects by 2012.
A hug,
Yasmin

(Spanish)
Estos dos blocks son mi aporte para el mes de Enero. Estos blocks yo los hice con la técnica Paper Piecing y siguiendo lo más que puedo los colores originales de la colcha DJ.

Aprovecho esta oportunidad para desearles un exitoso y próspero año 2012 en todos sus aspectos.

Un abrazo,
:)Yasmin:)
patchworkmipasion.blogspot.com


Block C-1


Block B-13

No comments: