If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few weeks' worth of Baby Janes

I haven't posted over here for a while - it was a crazy break time at our place with all the kids home from their schools, but as of right now, they're all tucked in back at their far-flung places. I did manage to get more Janes done up than I thought I would:

A-11

A-12

A-13

B-12

C-11

C-13

TR-11

Which brings my Rainbow Jane to this point after 5 months of work:

4 comments:

Lynette said...

(just a note so it'll kick comments into my email) ;D

Larissa said...

Your Dear Jane is looking wonderful Lyn!! Each 'Baby' is adorable, and I am in love with your 'colour scheme/plan'!!!

Marg said...

Lovely - I really like the colours you have chosen. Looks fantastic. Cheers

Julianne said...

Coming along well.......love the bright colours!!