If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact either Dawn or myself (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

NO photos :-(

I am having a bit of trouble posting anything at the moment a I don't have access to my computer, only my iPad. Won't let me put photos on the blogs even though I can load them to the iPad. I have been flying along with my DJ with a fabulous view over the ocean!!!! Have completed row C and am busy joining them all together. Will post pictures when I can.

1 comment:

Gonzalo said...

Muy buen Blog, te recomiendo que uses Adweblink.com es un sitio web para rentabilizar tu pagina web, vas a tener mejor posicionamiento, mayor numero de visitas y lo mas importante, vas a empezar a ganar dinero... Yo lo estoy usando hace unos meses y ya tuve mi primer pago :D... Saludos !