If you want to be a member of Janiac's Unite blog to post pictures of your Dear Jane blocks then please contact me (Vicki) in the Contact Us Page.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

E6, E8 & F5 completed

Posting this picture to show how many I have done so far. 

Dear Jane blocks 4 virtual wall

These are the three I completed last week.

E6 – Michelle’s Medley

IMG_7819_E6_Michelle's Medley

E8 – Mama’s Maze

IMG_7842_E8-Mama's Maze

E5 - Parcheesi

IMG_7863_F5-Parcheesi

If all goes well, I hope to be piecing the sashings this afternoon. Can’t wait to see how this turns out. I’ll post about my progress real soon. 

You can also read my letters to Jane. Just click here.

Helen, the quiltmaker   

3 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

You are going great with your blocks and they are looking really lovely. Lovely colours too :)Hugs Vicki x

Lynette said...

Those fabrics on Mama's Maze are so sweet. :)

Marg said...

Looks great. What fantastic progress you are making. Cheers